Every now and then circumstances cause you to lose sight of the fact that, yes, life is good.
Life is good because...
- I am married to Chad
- I am a mom
- I successfully completed 31 days of clean eating and continue to do so
- I am stronger and healthier than ever
- I have summer breaks with my kids
- upcoming girls weekend in October to run the Chicago Marathon
- my new Canon T3i (thank you Chad, Alec and Alyssa)
- Alec and Chad running the Warrior Dash tomorrow (there's a reason it's called the Craziest Frickin' Day of Your Life)
- sunrises and sunsets
- long runs on Saturday morning
- blue skies
- fresh fruit
- fish tacos and my guacamole
- my in-laws are ok and they still have a home
Yes. I would definitely say life is good.