This is my first year to join HBBC. I started yesterday with strength training, stretching and fruits and veggies. Not bad for Day 1. For the challenge I will focus on running, strength training, cross training and nutrition. The ultimate goal is to stay on track thoughout the holidays and enjoy myself too!
Goals For This Week
- running - 4 days (this is my first week back running after surgery so this goal is if all things go well)
- strength training - 5 days
- stretch - 2 days
- Shakeology smoothie - 7 days
- vitamins - 7 days
- follow 11/20 - 11/26 clean eating menu (you can see an example here Commitment to Health and Fitness)
What are your goals for the week? Is this your first year of HBBC?
With so many blogging friends joining HBBC what better way to keep up with their efforts, progress and accomplishments than a link up.
Amanda gave me the thumbs up to post a weekly link up for HBBC participants to share their blog posts. I will post my week in review along with the link up on Sunday morning and it will remain active through Saturday of that week.
How this works:
1. Follow me, the host, at [Fitness, Health & Happiness] on Google Friend Connect in the sidebar.