Week 2 Review After kind of a crappy start to the week (with almost every workout being a conversation with myself about how much I didn't feel like working out) I ended the week with the best run I've had in about 3 weeks! 6 miles, with the exception of mile 1, at an average 9:32 pace! It felt so good to begin feeling like I wasn't recovering anymore. I smiled while I ran and for the rest of the day!
This was the second Saturday of joining a new running group. We started together but didn't actually run together this time. They were doing track work and I just wanted the mileage. No worries. I felt great, ran a new route and enjoyed myself the entire time!
Week 3 Goals
Sunday - run 5, Stretch X
Monday - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps ; Ab Ripper
Tuesday - run 6, Ab Ripper
Wednesday - Back and Biceps; Ab Ripper, Interval Plus
Thursday - Yoga X, run 5
Friday - Legs & Back; Ab Ripper, Kenpo
Saturday - run 10, Ab Ripper, Stretch X
(all strength training, cross training and most core workouts are P90X and P90X Plus)
Continuing with the same Nutrition Goals from last week.
- Shakeology smoothie - 7 days
- vitamins - 7 days
- stick to the weekly plan everyday! (the holidays and 2 December birthdays in the family make this tough but worth it)
- more water (I can't seem to get enough water)
Adding One More Goal this week.
- more sleep
- no matter what time I wake up I will not get out of bed until my actual wake up time of 4:00 am
And lastly, I leave you with this because I'm a sucker for Nike ads and I wish this was my lunch hour.
How to Particpate
1. Follow me, the host, at [Fitness, Health & Happiness] on Google Friend Connect in the sidebar and leave a comment.